Anyway, few days ago I found a good read and so inspiring. The title was “20 things to do when you’re 30 that will make life better at 50”. I strongly agree with all the 20 things written there. But I just want to say, if you happen to read this and you are still in your 20s or younger, start doing them now. Because we will never know what happen tomorrow right? Especially the one on number 3 and 12 (for me).
Here is the sum up from the link :
1. Do not smoke. If you have started, stop immediately.
2. Stop eating crap.
3. Maintain (or repair) relationships with parents and siblings.
4. Stop going out in the sun without sunblock.
5. Exercise regularly.
6. Start saving money. Even if it is just a tiny bit.
7. Learn to be content with what you have.
8. Do not delay pursuing your life goals.
9. Get some sleep.
10. Take care of your teeth.
11. Collect memories instead of things.
12. Give something back.
13. Be curious and do one thing that scares you everyday.
14. Read at least 10 books a year.
15. Travel. As much as possible, whenever you can.
16. Learn to meditate.
17. Stop comparing yourself to others.
18. Keep a journal.
19. Become a homeowner.
20. Take care of your friend.
“Never save the best for later, you don’t know what tomorrow holds” -Paulo Coelho
Ps. The image above was taken almost a year ago and I was disappointed with the result (well, mostly almost all of my pictures, I will tell you why on the next post).